I just watched the demo of the mTrip Travel guides, and I’m impressed. This app looks really cool! I don’t have an iphone or ipod touch but I’m thinking of upgrading to the new ipod touch. I have an old generation ipod nano I bought 3 years ago. I think it’s time for an upgrade! This will be useful for any trip. Here are some of the features of the mTripp Travel Guides:
- Automated & Customized Trip Itineraries
- GPS Tracking and Offline Navigation by Foot or Subway
- Hundreds of museums, monuments, restaurants, hotels, bars…
- Augmented Reality
- 100% Offline (except for updates and sharing)
- Content is updated daily for free
- Sharing via Facebook & Email
Check out the Demo Below. I’m blown away by augmented reality. That’s sooo cool! I love technology!
Father’s Day is around the corner and if you’re like me, I often wait until the last minute or I just take my parents out to dinner and that’s their gift. However, this year my mom called me up to tell me that their lawnmower died so she suggested I purchase a new lawnmower for my Dad. Sweet! No need to wonder what to do for Father’s Day cause my dad already got his present! But I often tell my parents that me existing in their life is their gift. Hahah! They know I’m kidding (sort of..heehee).
Here are some great gift ideas from Amazon for your Traveling Dad.
1. The Outdoor Dad
2. The Dad that Loves to Read
3. The “Picture Taking” Dad
4. The “Smart with my Money” Dad
5. The Dad that needs to charge all of his Gadgets
For more Father’s Day Gift ideas, check out Amazon.com